Physiotherapy services Whangarei trust
Don’t let limited mobility or pain from an injury stop you living your life the way you want. We offer individually tailored physiotherapy services that get Whangarei clients pain free and moving again. From soft tissue massage to acupuncture and advice on safe exercise, our experienced clinicians work with you to restore function and ease pain so you can get back to doing what you love.
We have strong relationships with GPs and other health providers throughout Whangarei, allowing us to offer you a comprehensive treatment plan. We are also an endorsed ACC provider and can assist you to register your claim.
Did you know? You don’t need a referral to access physiotherapy services.
- Spinal mobilisation and manipulation
- Manual therapy and stretching
- Soft tissue massage
- Trigger point therapy
- Acupuncture and dry needling
- Exercise and conditioning prescription
- Application of bracing, taping and supports
- Assessment, treatment, and prevention of work injuries
- Pre-employment screening
- Myofascial release
- Postural and biomechanical analysis
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Mechanical diagnosis and therapy (McKenzie method)
- Breathing assessment
Common conditions or problems
From work and sports injuries to helping with post-operative rehabilitation, we treat a wide range of problems. Our onsite imaging facilities assist us to give you an accurate diagnosis so we can create an effective treatment plan for you.
We can help you with:
- Sports injuries
- Back and neck pain
- Work injuries
- Muscle and tendon injuries
- Pre and post-operative rehabilitation
- Arthritis and joint pain
- Balance and dizziness problems
- Chronic pain
- Breathing pattern disorders
Need physiotherapy services in Whangarei? Request an appointment with our experienced clinicians and let’s get you moving again.